Rheem/Ruud Solar Servant - Solar Storage Tank
80 Gallon Top Connect Model
The Delivered Retail Price of the 80 gallon tank is $895.00 and the 120 gallon tank is $1,195.00.
When purchased with a system the 80 Gallon tank is $790.00 and the 120 gallon tank is $1,090.00.
These are the efficient, easily installed four port, top connect tanks.
Note the benefit of purchasing a tank with our systems.
- Saves you money - Reduces your monthly utility costs
- Saves the environment - Reduces fossil fuel consumption
- Adds value to your home - Recapture the initial cost of the system by creating equity in your home
- Suitable for complete solar system installation that require a storage tank
- Brass drain valve
- Energy Factor and Average Annual Operating Costs based on D.O.E.
- (Department of Energy) test procedures. D.O.E. national average fuel rate electricity 8.41¢ / KWH.
- High efficiency heating element
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Patented R-Foam® insulation process
- Special threaded stud located near the outlet for attachment of tank sensors
- Collector feed and return fittings located at front of tank for convenient installation
- Isolated tank design for better heat retention
- Porcelain enamel lining resists corrosion and prolongs tank life
- Cold water inlet brings cold water to tank bottom to prevent mixing with heated water
- Anode rod equalizes aggressive water action for prolonged tank life
- Cold water inlet, hot water outlet, relief valve and anode rod at top of tank for easy access and fast, economical installation
- Automatic temperature control
- Over temperature protector
Product Warranty: 6-Year Limited Tank and Parts Warranty
- All units furnished standard 240 volt AC.
- Units are shipped with a 4500 watt element. If heating elements of different wattages are demanded by zone requirements, they must be specifically requested.
- Solar Servant models meet all current requirements for solar storage tanks.
- The tanks are Ruudglas lined and are designed to operate up to 150 PSI.
- These units are designed to meet or exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) requirements and have been tested according to D.O.E. test procedures and meet or exceed the energy efficiency requirements of NAECA, ASHRAE standard 90, BOCA Code and all state energy efficiency performance criteria for energy consuming appliances.